Full-stack Software Engineer (m/f/x)
Are you ready to join our journey towards cloud-first, API-first, and mobile-first for one of the largest German online printing companies? WIRmachenDRUCK is disrupting the German print market for years already. Our growth constantly hits limits on our existing technology stack and our rapidly changing future needs. We're building a team to create a step-change towards the future by increasing adoption of the SaaS platform created by our parent company, Cimpress, which is a global player in the mass customization industry. We are looking to hire software engineers and product managers with a broad set of interests and skill sets that help us advance towards our vision. All positions are for a newly formed team working alongside and tightly aligned with the existing team.
You will create and operate solutions for the WIRmachenDRUCK e-commerce experience. While you will bring your unique skill set you will be challenged to work on many different technologies, from building microservices, working on user interfaces, or creating data products. You will also collaborate with many teams internal to WIRmachenDRUCK and with teams from technology providers.
To make our technological transition successful, you will bring a collaborative mindset, interest to work on cross-functional projects across many teams, and you can self-manage the needed focus on workload. You will be given the freedom to work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of your life outside of work, especially for those accepting a remote position.
- You are a team player in a cross-functional, international, diverse, and inclusive environment and enhance our culture with your unique personality.
- You are enthusiastic about the technologies mentioned above and have experience in some of the mentioned or related technologies.
- You are interested to dive deep into API, UI, or data while at the same time you are flexible to work across the stack and learn new tools, processes, or technologies as required.
- You have a product-mindset focusing on the long-term value while being able to deliver the necessary short-term results to create value early in projects.
- You are able to fluently write and speak English and are open to working in a multi-cultural environment. German is a plus but not required for most roles in the new team.
- Remote-first team that will be based in Germany, Switzerland and India.
- Daily international collaboration with various teams located in India, many European countries, and the US.
- Challenging projects to transition a well-functioning monolithic system to its successor without business disruption.
- Working in a growth company providing long-term, future opportunities.
Wenn du dich in der Beschreibung wiederfindest, ein Teil eines aufstrebenden Teams werden willst und Spaß daran hast, mit deiner Leistung zu begeistern, dann bewirb dich jetzt. Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung!
Vor über zehn Jahren gegründet und seit 2016 Teil des Onlinedruck-Weltmarktführers Cimpress, gehören wir zu den europaweit führenden Unternehmen unserer Branche mit inzwischen über 500.000 Geschäfts- und Privatkunden aus 17 europäischen Ländern. Als Preismarktführer mit einem extrem großen Produktsortiment wachsen wir rasant. Der wichtigste Grund für unser stetiges Wachstum sind jedoch unsere 450 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern mit ihrem täglichen Engagement, Elan, Eigeninitiative und Leidenschaft.