Full-stack Software Engineer (PHP)
- Backnang, nationwide
Are you a passionate Full-stack Developer and want to join our journey towards cloud-first, API-first and mobile-first for one of the largest German online printing companies?
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design, and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases. Follow industry best practices.
- Producing detailed specifications. Develop new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Previous working experience as a PHP Developer 8 to 14 years
- Looking for Laravel & PHP Expertise.
- You are interested to dive deep into API, UI, or data while at the same time you are flexible to work across the stack and learn newtools, processes, or technologies as required.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of Object-oriented PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL or SQL
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Experience in agile methodology
- You enjoy taking on demanding tasks and responsibility.
- Pragmatic and responsible way of working with a strong team orientation
- You are able to fluently write and speak English and are open to working in a multi-cultural environment. German is a plus but not required for most roles in the new team.
Training and Continuing Education
Retirement Pension Plan
- Remote-first team that will be based in Germany, Switzerland and India
- Daily international collaboration with various teams located in India, many European countries, and the US
- Challenging projects to transition a well-functioning monolithic system to its successor without business disruption
- Working in a growth company providing long-term, future opportunities
We could spark your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents!
As an innovative online printing company for digital and offset printing, we offer all-around, high-quality print solutions via our online shop www.wir-machen-druck.de. We are not only the price market leader in Germany, but also one of the leading online printers in Europe. Behind our successful concept, there are innovative business ideas, committed employees and an exceptionally large product range with over 4 million print variations, which we offer online to our 300,000 customers. Furthermore, since 2016 we are a member of the global Cimpress family (NASDAQ:CIMPR), the world leader for mass-customized marketing products, serving almost 20 million small and medium businesses locally in 20+ countries.