Full-stack Software Engineer (m/f/x)
Are you ready to join our journey towards cloud-first, API-first, and mobile-first for one of the largest German online printing companies? WIRmachenDRUCK is disrupting the German print market for years already. Our growth constantly hits limits on our existing technology stack and our rapidly changing future needs. We're building a team to create a step-change towards the future by increasing adoption of the SaaS platform created by our parent company, Cimpress, which is a global player in the mass customization industry. We are looking to hire software engineers and product managers with a broad set of interests and skill sets that help us advance towards our vision. All positions are for a newly formed team working alongside and tightly aligned with the existing team.
You will create and operate solutions for the WIRmachenDRUCK e-commerce experience. While you will bring your unique skill set you will be challenged to work on many different technologies, from building microservices, working on user interfaces, or creating data products. You will also collaborate with many teams internal to WIRmachenDRUCK and with teams from technology providers.
To make our technological transition successful, you will bring a collaborative mindset, interest to work on cross-functional projects across many teams, and you can self-manage the needed focus on workload. You will be given the freedom to work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of your life outside of work, especially for those accepting a remote position.
- You are a team player in a cross-functional, international, diverse, and inclusive environment and enhance our culture with your unique personality.
- You are enthusiastic about the technologies mentioned above and have experience in some of the mentioned or related technologies.
- You are interested to dive deep into API, UI, or data while at the same time you are flexible to work across the stack and learn new tools, processes, or technologies as required.
- You have a product-mindset focusing on the long-term value while being able to deliver the necessary short-term results to create value early in projects.
- You are able to fluently write and speak English and are open to working in a multi-cultural environment. German is a plus but not required for most roles in the new team.
Retirement Pension Plan
- Remote-first team that will be based in Germany, Switzerland and India.
- Daily international collaboration with various teams located in India, many European countries, and the US.
- Challenging projects to transition a well-functioning monolithic system to its successor without business disruption.
- Working in a growth company providing long-term, future opportunities.
We could spark your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents!
As an innovative online printing company for digital and offset printing, we offer all-around, high-quality print solutions via our online shop www.wir-machen-druck.de. We are not only the price market leader in Germany, but also one of the leading online printers in Europe. Behind our successful concept, there are innovative business ideas, committed employees and an exceptionally large product range with over 4 million print variations, which we offer online to our 300,000 customers. Furthermore, since 2016 we are a member of the global Cimpress family (NASDAQ:CIMPR), the world leader for mass-customized marketing products, serving almost 20 million small and medium businesses locally in 20+ countries.