DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
- Stuttgart, nationwide
- Agile development methodologies
- CI/CD + Developer Experience
- Automation tooling
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Git workflow
- Cloud technologies preferably AWS
- Linux System Administration
What your day will look like?
- Remote-First Team (currently Germany and India possible)
- Hands-on Git Workflow
- Managing and extending CI/CD pipeline tools experience
- Maintaining container technologies, like Docker and Kubernetes
- Monitoring web applications and cloud native infrastructure
- AWS widely used services e.g. EC2, RDS, IAM, ECS, EKS, API-Gateway and Lambda
- Consulting and teaching developers about cloud infrastructure
- Bash/Python/PHP scripting and Infrastructure automation experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Linux administration and Troubleshooting activities
- Networking and security fundamentals
- Understanding of the DevOps culture
- Experience with Cloud Technologies/Architecture
- Database administration / Troubleshooting Experience
- Infrastructure Monitoring and Logging
- Experience in maintaining Infrastructure at scale
- Knowledge on site reliability engineering principles
- Knowledge of German B2
Retirement Pension Plan
Who are we
- We rely on your skills and assign you responsible and esteeming tasks.
- Our flat hierarchies keep communication channels short and the doors open.
- You are part of a unique success story in a growing company with a true career perspective.
- We maintain a great working atmosphere in a successful and highly motivated team.
We could spark your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents!
As an innovative online printing company for digital and offset printing, we offer all-around, high-quality print solutions via our online shop www.wir-machen-druck.de. We are not only the price market leader in Germany, but also one of the leading online printers in Europe. Behind our successful concept, there are innovative business ideas, committed employees and an exceptionally large product range with over 4 million print variations, which we offer online to our 300,000 customers. Furthermore, since 2016 we are a member of the global Cimpress family (NASDAQ:CIMPR), the world leader for mass-customized marketing products, serving almost 20 million small and medium businesses locally in 20+ countries.